Hosted Dynamics GP
When you choose MSPartnership as your online Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, you are choosing:
- A dependable team with decades of experience
- Fast implementation
- Affordable and predictable pricing
- Solutions designed to suit you
- High quality training and support services
Why Hosted Microsoft Dynamics GP is Right for your Business
By providing a range of integrated modules spanning all areas of your business, Microsoft Dynamics GP cloud-based software enables you to gain a greater understanding of your operations and financials, obtain greater control, and make better decisions which will ultimately enable your business to grow. Hosted Dynamics GP, when compared to an on premise implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP, offers a number of advantages including:
- Better utilization of IT resources. If you have limited or no IT staff, a hosted Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation means you save IT staff costs and effort. We will take care of managing and maintaining the entire implementation and keep your valuable data backed up at all times.
- A smaller initial investment. You won’t need to worry about upfront hardware costs or annual software maintenance fees.
- Fast and easy deployment. Choosing us to host your Dynamics GP implementation means it will be up and running quickly and in compliance with industry best practices.
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrades. Our team of experienced Dynamics GP consultants and system administrators will take care of ongoing maintenance, perform upgrades, and apply patches after hours with no user downtime.
- Scalability. Hosted Microsoft Dynamics GP is scalable and incredibly flexible. Number of users, transaction processing performance, storage, mobility, decentralization, and remote access needs are just some of the ways your hosted Dynamics GP implementation can easily scale up or down when hosted in the Cloud.
- Reduced energy costs. A Cloud hosted implementation is a green solution. No server(s) or other infrastructure hardware will be running on premise 24/7/365 – saving many thousands of dollars every year in energy costs.
- Security, backups, and disaster recovery. Hosted within enterprise-class, secure, and redundant Microsoft Azure datacenters, data security and business continuity are assured. Tens of thousands of dollars or more every year is saved versus a comparable on premise security, backup, and disaster recovery infrastructure.